We are excited to sponsor Canmore's Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest this year and it's right around the corner. This year there is so much going on you won't want to miss it.
- Demo & Shuttles: sample the tastiest bikes of the season from the best mountain bike brands in the industry & get a lift to fast track your travel. Add-on required ($20/day & $30/weekend) and limited tickets available.
- Regional Craft Beer Hub: sample handpicked high-quality beverages from hand-picked regional brewers and distilleries.
- Bike Rodeo hosted by the Flannel Crew: this event features fun spectator events like huck-to-flat comps, adult tricycle races, costume crits and other ridiculous behaviours... you get the idea!
- Family friendly non-race activities: check out group rides, shuttles and coaching clinics.
- Kids-only Hub: the kids will love face painting, digger pits, a skills & drills area, colouring and more!
- Secure bike parking
- Wildlife safety and digger's discussions demonstrating our commitment to responsible riding.
Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest is a three-day festival June 22 - 24, 2018, held in the beautiful mountain town of Canmore, AB offering a buffet of for-fun activities. The event is a large-scale demo and expo that has a low entry cost and offers different ways to celebrate riding the Rockies.